Thanks a lot Shanyu for my second sunshine award, here is a whole bunch of interesting and refreshing poetries. To the delight of the reader simple yet impactful. Do visit the blog.
- thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
- notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts
- list the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
- What is your favourite book quote?
Ans. Tough one being a bookworm i have many, one of my first favourites would be ‘that even though we’ve got a fight ahead of us, we’ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn’t have- something worth fighting for’
2.What is your favourite shade of blue?
3.Who is your favourite music artiste?
4.What is the most touching book you have ever read?
Ans. Shadow-kissed, Vampire Academy series by rachelle mead ( this question should not be asked, how to chose one!?)
5.Which is the best poem you have ever read?
Ans. Fear no more- Shakespeare
6.Greece v/s Italy?
7. Coldplay v/s one republic?
8. Which is your favourite pasta dish?
Ans. White sauce pasta, all time fav.
9. The kindest words someone has ever said to you?
Ans. You have a peaceful and positive vibe, it is uplifting.
10. A question you would want to ask Adolf Hitler if he was around?
Ans. How did you never think you could be actually wrong, despite the whole world shouting it loud?
11. Your favourite book from Edgar Allen Poe?
Ans. Read none, any suggestions.
- What is your pet peeve?
- Which is one famous leader or figure no more in the world, you would like to meet?
- Your one principle in life?
- One thing that can lighten up you day in an istant?
- Your most recent song played?
- Your favourite fiction novel?
- Your favourite self help?
- House party or club?
- Most watched tv series?
- Your favourite book quote?
- Something new that you started during lockdown?
- Melanie ann george
- aishwarya, the dark ink
- d_vyang talks
- Betul erbasi
- one round corner
- esther ikott
- vishal mishra
These short questions were fun, the long thought provoking ones often urge me to write a whole post on them. so i continued the tradition, any of my beautiful readers who would like to share answers or experiences are most welcome. Fun time!!