I was nominated for this award by joy from the yellow brick ave. She is a beautiful person and poet. Her writing resonates her love for nature and draws meaning to everyday peculiarities. Do visit her blog to get blown away by amazing poetries and inspiration you might just need.
Pretty simple rules:
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog .
- What is an uncommon fact you know that you wish other people would know,too?
Ans. The one i recently came across and shocked me, was women in rural parts of Africa spend 40 billion hours a year collecting water. In rural parts of sub-saharan Africa, a lack of services and infrastructure combined with household duties and lack of employment opportunities make them bear the burden of gathering food and water for their families. Gender inequality has always peeked my interest, if you want to know more such facts,click here.
2.What is one skill that you would like to improve?
Ans. There would actually be many but right now if im asked to choose one, it would be dancing. I literally become a frozen pole when asked to dance in family functions or publc places. So i really want to smooth my moves and get some grooves!!
3. Describe yourself using 3 movie titles.
Ans. Interestingly it would be, ‘moana’, ‘something borrowed’ and ‘dear zindagi’. They are all like phases i have been through to where i am today.
4. What is your earliest memory of writing?
Ans. I remember when i was about 5-6 years, my mother used to take me with her for meetings when i couldn’t be left at home. While she attended her meetings i scribbled in my notebook with a pen( 6 y old me was too excited to get a pen). There i wrote my first story, about a rabbit. I don’t remember much but yes i didn’t let anyone read it(strange, i know).
5. Where do you go when in need of inspiration?
Ans. My favourite and first is always lurking around my happy memories. When i feel my mind is blank and feel frustrated, remembering what i want to do with my life and how can i help more and more people gets me back on track. Remembering moments of bliss to write a love filled poetry is always cherry on top.
- what would you say to your younger self, if you could at a time it was really hard?
- What ritual or affirmation or thing helps you get comfortable?
- What is the one thing you absolutely love about yourself?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What is one message you would like to share with everyone?
My nominees are all my readers who are interested. drop by a comment to let me know. it would be great if many participate. have a great day!